Bookies have come a long way over the past few years, technology has taken the online sportsbook to a completely different place than where it was even five years ago. Times change quickly in this business but it’s a funny thing; the more things change, the more they stay the same. Bookmakers are creatures of habit, they like what they know and trust. This is not some new phenomena, this is life! On some level, nearly everyone is afraid of change. Folks become accustomed to what they know, and love. Here is the problem – There are just enough movers and shakers in this world that if one doesn’t make clear-cut decisions to keep up and stay competitive, you will be left out in the cold. Bookmakers are figuring out the one way to stay ahead of the competition, and that’s with a state-of-the-art price per head site.
What are the best tools for bookmakers?
• A Fair Priced-Price Per head
Not only is the competition fierce for the bookies, it’s fierce for everyone, and the price per head providers are no exception. In recent years, the providers have had to make some tough choices with their business model and have had to bite the bullet by lowering prices. The main reason for this is volume. It seems like every day there is some new, up-start PPH opening for business and many of these brands are offering rock-bottom pricing.
• Not everything is as it seems. Dozens and dozens of the price per head companies that have popped up in recent times have proven to be complete fly-by-night companies. Anybody can open up a website and purchase a domain name.
Do not be fooled—
• The price per head business is much like buying shoes. You absolutely have choices. You can choose to head down to the discount store and purchase a $25 pair of shoes that will last for 2-months-if you’re lucky or, you can make the decision to step it up and pay a little more for a proven brand.
• The same is true in the price per head industry. If you want quality, then you must sort out the good from the bad.
• This doesn’t mean that you need to pay the highest prices on the market. Just remember, there is a balance. Beware of the rock-bottom pricing.
• What’s the trend?
Price per head providers have changed how bookies do business by offering a turnkey solution. They provide the bookie with an online sportsbook, racebook, and a Las Vegas style casino. The top notch PPH providers have chosen to remain customer friendly and they are proving it with perks such as toll-free access from the United States, along with English speaking agents that are gaming-knowledgeable and best of all, they are friendly. They act like they need you, appreciate you, and want your business.
**The best PPH providers on the internet today – they are charging in the neighborhood of $10-$15 per head.
• The price per head does everything.
• Bookies are tired of a ragtag, hectic lifestyle. Being a bookie is supposed to be fun, it’s not supposed to be a non-stop hassle, and drudgery.
• The price per head takes care of the bookies accounting needs. The money guesswork is over, those days are gone for good. Now, with the best software in the gaming industry, the best PPH providers have come along and not only have they become your accountant, they have become your personal assistant in every way possible.
• The software is user-friendly and super manageable. The bookie will have control over everything but at the same time, the PPH does all of the work.
Now is the time to change the direction of your bookie business and move your clients to a fantastic, top-notch price per head. Having a price per head site is indeed the best tool to mold a profit-bearing business that will stand head and shoulders above the competition. Now you can recruit players. This is what you must be doing in order to earn a great income. Remember, you are in this business to make big money. Set yourself up today with a free trial from a price per head and see for yourself how much better life as a bookie can be.
More Pay Per Head tips:
1.What is Pay Per Head?
2.We Are a Pay Per Head Sportsbook
3.How to Be a Bookie
5.Reliability in Our Pay Per Head Services